At Tree Commando your hard work is rewarded, your ingenuity is appreciated, and you are given an opportunity to grow.
Climbing and Bucket experience welcome Harnett, Cumberland, Hoke, Lee and Moore Counties. (CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION)
Role Summary: Feller/Crew Lead must demonstrate the ability to safely drop hazardous trees with chainsaws, ropes, felling wedges, and other arborist equipment and run a ground crew to quickly and efficiently remove trees and clean up job sites.
- Safely drop trees in a variety of locations including tight backyards, and around power lines and other obstacles.
- Work from the ground using gasoline, and hand powered saws, pruners, and equipment, cutting branches or trunk sections and dropping or lowering them to the ground with ropes
- Manage crew of 1 – 3 ground workers
- Leave a pristine job site
- Assume responsibility for the inspection and proper working condition of tools and other equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license (approved by our insurance company) and reliable transportation to report to varying work sites (CDL a plus)
- Must be able to work at various heights performing mentally/physically demanding work under a variety of weather conditions while handling equipment and material
- Must be able to lift, move, and maneuver up to 30-50 pounds on a frequent basis and heavy weights up to 100 pounds on an infrequent basis + Must have the endurance necessary to perform duties throughout a standard eight to twelve-hour day
Rate: $20 – $50/Hour